Wednesday 12 December 2012

Baking Inspiration

With only 12 days left to real Christmas, and only 9 days left until my Christmas I need to get the ball rolling. This year I am contributing to my mom's Christmas baking. I am going to choose 2-3 desserts and bake them, and bring them home for the holidays. I've never really make dessert food before, except cookies and cakes that come premixed so this will be a challenge for me for sure. I haven't really decided which items I will make but have a few ideas. I will not reveal which ones, because I want it to be a surprise for my family. I just hope they turn out delicious.
 
 
This is a collage of some baking ideas I've gathered from my pinterest account. I especially love the fancy sugar cookies. I have no idea where to get icing that shimmery - I am having a hard enough time finding sugar sprinkles.  
 
I am all completed my Christmas shopping, just waiting on a few more items to arrive in the mail. I managed to not put myself into debt. I can't help but spend too much on Christmas. I even got the cats a little something! I am super excited to go home for the holidays if only got a couple of days.

D

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what goodies you bring us! LOl...and I won't even worry about how many calories they are.

    ReplyDelete