Monday 13 February 2012

Spring Dresses

Up until three days ago I thought it was Spring. The weather got really warm for the beginning of February. Didn't need to wear a jacket while running from the car to the house and drove with the windows down. Not to mention the feel of heat from the sun beams blasting at my bedside window. It hadn't snowed since before Christmas I swear. Then all of a sudden it got really cold and snowed a whole bunch now we are all buried and its freezing outside. Its IMPOSSIBLE to look fashionable in the winter here. There is no practical way to stay warm. You have no choice but to wear your huge snow jacket that belongs on the slopes. So this is why I am going to post my top 5 must have dresses for this coming spring. 


D

p.s today I learned you are never too old for a midday nap.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...depends on your point of view...around here with the pets joining in on Dad's naps, you're never too young for a midday nap!

    BTW...tried to pick my fave spring dress but couldn't...they are all fab :)

    ReplyDelete