Saturday 19 September 2015

The Closet Cure Assignment # 7 & 8

Today's task is a simple and quick one. 


I love how simple and obvious this part is. Anything you are not sure on, store in a box out of sight. If you EVER go back into that box to get an item - you keep it. If a few months go by and you completely forget about the box - you donate it.
________________________________________

CLICK HERE TO READ ASSIGNMENT # 8

This week is all about organization.  If you've ever fantasized about one of those amazing Ikea closets, now is your chance!

A closet like this is something I would have loved before I moved my closet into the entire spare room. When we move out or need the spare room again I will probably set up something similar to this.

One thing I learned and love is rolling your shirts or garments to make more room in drawers. I was just saying how my undergarment drawer needed a revamp and some organization so this tip will surely help. It's also a great way to save space if you have a large t shirt collection, or for tanks. It's funny, whenever Anthony packs for anything he always rolls his clothes and I used to look at him like he was crazy, now I understand!

1 comment:

  1. I roll my tank tops, it makes it easier to see what colours are there when looking for one to match a certain outfit :)

    ReplyDelete