Wednesday 9 September 2015

Closet Cure

Back in August my mom brought my attention to a blog post about "The Closet Cure: 10 Steps to a Better, More Organized Wardrobe for Fall" by Apartment Therapy (btw, this website has amazing articles on all things "home"). I've been dying to do a closet "purge" to get rid of the old and unused and make room for new fresh items. There is no better time to do this than at a season change. A lot of people were doing this back in the Spring as a sort of spring cleaning event but I wasn't on board back then. I am ready now!


So, once you sign up you will receive one email a day for 10 days. Each email contains 1 step towards a better, more organized closet. At the end of the program you should find yourself feeling weight lifted, organized and refreshed. I am super excited to get started on this project and wanted to share it with you. If this sounds like something you would like to do, you should sign up too! I am going to try to blog my progress each day when I receive my task. 


Remember back in June when I blogged about my new closet/dressing room? Let me refresh your memory. I do have a lot of clothing items, and they may look organized, but it's organized chaos. Time to downsize, be realistic, and make some money by bringing old pieces to Plato's Closet.



________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! If you want to follow me on this adventure you can easily do so by following me on Bloglovin' or Facebook. Enter your email to the left, or follow via Facebook at the top of the page to get regular updates and stay in the loop.

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready too! This is the perfect time...with summer clothes being put away and winter clothes taking their place :)

    ReplyDelete