Thursday 10 September 2015

Closet Cure Assignment # 2

Assignment # 2 is here and I am nervous! 


The sorting is starting with sweaters. Apartment Therapy provided this awesome reference chart to help you decide whether to keep or toss something.

I can tell this is going to be a very hard and sad process. The issue I had with this assignment was the fact that it was sweaters. It's not quiet fall yet and I was having a hard time deciding what's going to be in or out of style this season. I would hate to donate something that I'd want back in a month! 

tip: make sure all your laundry is done, and it helps to start with a tidy closet.

Starting Sweater Count: 23

End Sweater Count: 14

Let's just take a moment for all the outfits that could have been. 

It's not too late to join The Cure if you're still interested!





1 comment: