Sunday 13 September 2015

Birthday Weekend




Dress: Giant Tiger -gift- {similar}
Blazer: Windsor Store s/o
Necklace: Ardene s/o  also styled here {similar}
Shoes: Unknown -Gift from coworker-

This past Friday was my birthday and Anthony brought me to Toronto for a weekend of fun. On Friday we went to the CN Tower (& out for dinner) which is where these pictures were all taken. I am so sorry I don't have a link for this awesome blazer but it's sold out. I die for this blazer and I'm soo happy I got one before they sold out.

In case you were interested in what we did for the rest of my birthday weekend...On Saturday we went to the Toronto Zoo, The Ontario Science Center, and Casa Loma. It was tons of fun, thanks Anthony :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blazer, it reminds me of the stormtroopers from Star Wars :)

    ReplyDelete