Friday 23 May 2014

Pretty Little Liars GC Shoot

Can we just talk about this Pretty Little Liar photo shoot for a minute? This is an unusual post for me but I stumbled across this PLL photoshoot for GQ magazine and died! 

If you don't watch Pretty Little Liars you totally should. The show is addicting, and sometimes confusing but its my guilty pleasure. The fashion in the show is amazing. I wish I was friends with these girls - other than the whole "murderer" and "A" thing...






What do you think? I think Shay Mitchell looks stunning and they need to portray her character better on the show.

Anyways, check out the whole thing for yourself, these girls are too gorgeous. 






2 comments:

  1. In my opinion, you are just as gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sad there wasn't more pictures of Troian. She's so gorgeous. I like Benson though too and there was lots of pictures of her :)

    ReplyDelete