Saturday 20 June 2015

Royal Blue & Cut-outs


Dress: Sirens
Heels: Charlotte Russe -sold out-
Necklace: Forever21
Watch: Geneva 


The pictures are a bit dark and the head lights from the cars are screwing up the lighting but at least you can appreciate the outfit. Unfortunately Sirens doesn't have a website so I can't show you the dress but hopefully you can see the lace cut out details on the waist and neckline. I also love this shade of blue on me! 


This was our view while dining at The Keg! The people with window seats were the luckiest. I'm not going to lie, I felt pretty fabulous at this restaurant. It was on the 9th floor of one of the tallest hotels (with amazing window walls all around) and they had free valet parking! 

1 comment:

  1. The lace cut outs make the dress fabulous!! Love the shoes too :)

    ReplyDelete