Saturday 19 April 2014

Ipsy April

Ipsy Glam Bag of April
Theme: Beauty Rocks!

 St. Tropez Gradual Tan Plus Anti-Aging Multi-Action Face
I have not tried this product out yet because honestly I am a little bit scared. I've never used a tanner on my face before and I don't want this to come out splotchy. I am sure its not THAT tinted so I just need to suck it up and give it a go. since its a dual use product I am assuming the tan part will be more subtle. 

Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Apple Pink 
This is a much prettier color when you actually put it on, it comes out more orange which is great for the upcoming summer months. I also like that its more like a stain. It would be great for laying with lip gloss. I also love that face the lip contains a applicator brush because I hate using my finger in these type of products. 

 Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Cream
I used this scrub the first day I got it. I loved the smell of it, its like a fresh lemon scent. So refreshing, especially for an exfoliater.  I also loved that the "grains" in this were very fine. It still had some great scrubbing action but it felt more gentle compared to my proactiv scrub which feels like I'm rubbing my face with gravel. 

 Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the Shadow in Champagne 
i like receiving eye shadows in Ipsy because I get to try to new brands and colors. I wish the color would have been a bit more adventurous but champagne is still a really pretty color that I know I will use up for sure. I have never heard of this brand before but I swatched it on my hand and its fairly pigmented and shimmery.

Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil in Black Velvet Travel Size 
This might be my best received product this month in my opinion. You can't go wrong with a black eyeliner. This one is super slick and very pigmented. It works great. Urban Decay is an amazing brand and I am so happy it came to Ipsy this month. I hope to see more of it!

I hate to say it but this month was a little sad for me compared to what other products were going around.  The value is always worth it and I still really like the products I got but there were some good things being shipped this month that I would have loved to receive in place of some of these. BUT what can you do, that's what the surprise is all about.

Again, if you are interested in joining Ipsy here is my referral link 


XOXO D ⚓






No comments:

Post a Comment