Tuesday 7 May 2013

Weekly Instagram Recap

This week I am going to start a new feature on my blog. I have seen this sort of thing popping up on blogs all over the place and I really like the idea. Especially for my readers who do not use Instragram, you can see my photos and memories that I do not post on here :) So enjoy my first ever...

Weekly Instagram Recap






1. Three new OPI shades. Glitzerland, Polka.com, Can't Find My Czech Book
2. Cotton Candy ice cream with Chocolate Chips from Marble Slab.
3. My beautifully crafted nachos
4. Coco enjoying the hard life
5. Apple Crumble Cheesecake from Pizza Pizza
6. New iphone background, and new customizable app icons

2 comments:

  1. I'll be looking forward to these weekly posts :)

    In the meantime, I'll be drooling over the tasty trio of ice cream, nachos & cheesecake!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. examples 1, 2 and 3 as to why I can't lose weight haha

      Delete