Thursday 16 May 2013

Weekly Instagram Recap # 2

I am a bit of a slacker on posting these, or any blog entry lately. I have been a bit busy to say the least so I am playing catch up. Here is the recap from week 2 (May 6-13). Enjoy!








1. New Aztec dress that I bought while visiting a friend out of town
2. New color block cardigan purchased from Sears while shopping with Anthony's mother. 50% off!
3. Outfit shot from the wedding. Not a very good quality image.
4. New Liquid Sand Style Nail Polish
5. 3 New Polishes This Month. What Wizardry Is This, You're Such a Budapest, and West Side Warrior
6. Outfit Of The Day
7. My Delicious Home Made Stir Fry

D

2 comments:

  1. The aztec print dress is my fave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits and love the polish - great colors and they go with your outfits so well

    ReplyDelete