Tuesday 10 June 2014

Wimpys Diner


Last week we tried out a new restaurant! Its called Wimpy's Diner, and we always see it but never went. Its set up like an old school 50's? diner. It was so cute. The prices were all really cheap too so that was a great bonus. 


I ordered the Ultimate BLT Club sandwich, it was a huge sandwich. I don't think I need to tell you what Anthony got. Take a look at the burger though. They call it the Double Burger. Their patties are oval shaped and hang over the edge of the bun. Anthony said it was great but very filling. He did finish it though. We got a poutine on the side because we always need to try the poutine. There fries were awesome! Crisp on the outside, fluffy on the inside.  I love trying new places. 



4 comments:

  1. That food looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that looks good.. would be hard to choose what to order...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That club sandwich looks great one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love retro diner's! I wish my kitchen was a diner.

    ReplyDelete