Monday 16 June 2014

Ipsy June



I am sooo happy with my Ipsy bag for the month of June! Thank goodness, because last months wasn't so hot.  The bag this month was a huge bonus too because it designed by Rebecca Minkoff! 

NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée
This was the first item I pulled out of my bag and I was ecstatic. That could have been the only item and I would have been happy. I have been dying to try out these lip glosses! Target sells NYX products but they don't carry this specific one. I have been carrying this gloss around with me all weekend, it lives up to its standards. Excellent non sticky formula, they smell like baked goods and the colour payoff is great. Amazing product, now I want them in all the shades. 

Realtree for Her
I am not a big fan of receiving perfumes in my bags mainly because they always break and spill. This time around they packaged it in a tiny ziplock but as soon as I opened the parcel  got a huge waft of perfume and knew there would be a broken perfume sample inside. The ziplock did not help.  Alas, the top had come off and the perfume was leaking out.  Sadly, I am not a huge fan of the smell either. I sort of get a hunt of bug spray in there (which is fitting because its real tree haha!) The full size bottle is adorable though, wouldn't mind having that on my shelf. Too bad I'm not fond on the smell. Check out the full size bottle...

so cute, I want it!

OFRA Universal Eyebrow Pencil
I am fairly excited for this eyebrow pencil. Perfectly sculpted and coloured eyebrows is apparently the new thing. I have been wanting to get an eyebrow pencil for a while but didm;t know what one to go with. Now my decision is made for me. I tried this out, I think the colour might be too dark and I feel ridiculous but maybe it just takes some getting used too.

Be A Bombshell Lash Out Mascara
This mascara came right in time, I was just thinking that I need to get a new one. Generally, I am not picky with mascara as long as its black and does its job. I haven't tried it out yet but I will be using it the next time I do my makeup! Be A Bombshell is a regularly featured brand from Ipsy and I have no complaints yet.

Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray
I was super excited when I got this product too! I have watched a few youtube tutorials for be achy waves and everyone uses this and it looks like it works amazingly! I am going to be bringing this with me to the beach all the time now so I can style my hair after swimming and make it look like its done on purpose (which it will be).  If I am correct, this is a higher end product too and that's awesome. 

Ipsy keeps getting better and better. You must hurry up and subscribe before you miss out on some cool stuff! Here is my link, sign up today: http://www.ipsy.com/r/1frr


XOXO D ⚓


6 comments:

  1. LOL...I bet Dad would like the Realtree perfume :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide how I feel about the perfume. At first I hated it but now it's sort of growing on me. Have you smelt your mascara? There's much controversy over it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it grows on me too because I need that bottle haha. Ugh, I never bothered to smell it until you said that - hopefully that smell doesn't transfer and linger on your eyes all day.

      Delete
  3. Those are wonderful items. I signed up to get the Nina Garcia Box it's only 4 times a year. My first box comes next month I can't wait to see what goodies are in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouu, that should be a good one. Lots of good quality items in there I bet!

      Delete