Wednesday 26 March 2014

Fashion I Can't Get Behind

Jogging Pants?
Grey: gojane


I didn't even know how to describe these. The first thing that came to mind was "Wangster pants" but figured that might be offensive and not completely accurate because of the leather. What is going on here?! A)not flattering B) Clashy C)Tacky D) unpractical for daily life E) Just plain ugly.  K, leather pants and jogging pants are not two items you mix. Just no.


Jelly Sandals 
heel: Boohoo
flats: Charlotte Russe


Apparently we are trying to bring back the fashion fads from when I was 8? Honestly don't remember what age I was when these were a hit but I do recall having a pink sparkly pair and that was a long time ago. Its not going to happen, stop trying to make it happen.  How could you look at an adult respectfully if they are rocking these sandals? Ya can't. 



Bell Bottom Pants
white: gojane
floral: gojane


I am sorry, this is not the 70's.  And the fact that they are both sheer to underlying shorts makes them that much worse! I honestly wonder how many of these they sell? I can't picture too many people walking down the street in these. MAYBE the floral pair if they weren't sheer. The first lace pair are just tacky in my opinion. 


XOXO D ⚓



Disclaimer: hopefully I haven't offended anyone. Just keep in mind that these are my personal opinions for my own style. Everyone has their own style and it's okay to be different :) 







3 comments:

  1. I can't decide which pants are worse...the bell bottoms look like pjs to me (can't imagine anyone wearing them in public unless maybe it's to Walmart, tehe)...and the jogging pants look like she started out wearing leather pants, got cold and pulled on a pair of sweats over top of them to warm up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe sites I love are selling stuff like this. That makes me sad. Or scared. I'm not sure.

    Also I feel like I wanna blame Just Bieber for those Jogging pants. I'm not sure why, but I fell like those are his fault. Bleck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K, I actually saw a girl at Wendy's wearing pants this style. They were black lace floral print, with coloured flowers...it was awful.

    ReplyDelete