Thursday 20 March 2014

Ipsy March

I haven;t reviewed one of my Ipsy bags in a long time and I loved doing it this first time, so lets do the March Glam Bag! 


The theme this month was Destination Beauty. When I first pulled this bag out of the package my initial thoughts were that I didn't like it, but after having it around for a week or two the bright colours and the abstract design are really growing on me. 


So here is a quick pic of what came inside my bag. This month I got 4 products, 3 full size, 1 sample size. 

 Be a Bombshell Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad - These colours are so bright and pigmented and all compliment each other really well. They are not average colours I would wear on a daily basis but would be fun to use and experiment. I have received a lot of Be A Bombshell products from Ipsy and love them. 

Nicole by OPI Roughles in "On What Grounds?" - This nail polish is like the sand collection from OPI. It dries matte and bumpy as if there was sand mixed into the polish. The colour is so gorgeous for spring, reminds me of robins egg blue.

bareMinerals Marvellous Moxie Lipstick in "Get Ready" -  This is a sample size lip stick even though its hard to tell in the picture. Its probably 3/4 - 1/2 size of a regular lipstick.  The colour is gorgeous, IMO its more of a summer shade but that's fine because its only a dew months away. The texture is perfect and it has a great scent. I can never figure out what the scent of things are or how to describe, but its a sweet scent, maybe something with vanilla. *fail* 


Pacifica Body Butter in "Indian Coconut Nectar" - This is the last item in the bag and its huge. This is probably the largest product I've received since starting my subscription months ago. I love it! It smells like summer. By that, I mean it smells like sunscreen and awesomeness. 


That is it for the March Glam Bag! Overall I am pleased and happy. I honestly have never not been pleased with what I get. If you want to start receiving great products at even better prices click the link below 



XOXO D ⚓





2 comments:

  1. Those are really nice items and I really like the cosmetic bag. I love your new blog design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam, your blog design is amazing though! did you do that yourself?

      Delete