Saturday 26 October 2013

Julep Box

Today I received my first ever Julep Maven box in the mail! If you didn't already know, Julep is a monthly subscription service for nail polish and beauty products by Julep. Generally you get 2 nail polish + 1 product, or 3 polishes. When you sign up you take a style profile quiz to determine your monthly box theme. Don't worry, if you don't like the style you end up with you can switch out for a different one before your box ships. This subscription service is usually $20/month, however I got this one for free. 

My Style Profile: Boho Glam

Boho Glam Intro Box

Mysterious black box arrives in the mail...


It's like mini Christmas opening a box of stuff!


The first nail polish I received was this gorgeous orange/gold/rust glitter color called Tatiana. It only took one coat to get that awesome color payoff. Very pigmented, excellent formula. I love the color its perfect for fall - which I am sure was the goal for the October box.  


The second nail polish was this smooth deep blue color called Kristy. Once again it only took one coat for this color payoff. The two colors actually look great together. 



The beauty product I received is this Luxe Repair Skin Serum. The package insert says "This rejuvenating serum delivers deep hydration and essential nutrients to help rebuild skin structure from the inside out—for a noticeable difference in the way your skin looks and feels. Designed for all skin types, Luxe Repair can be used as a daily treatment or moisturizer for face, hands, or body." I read some more into it and it claims to reduce acne redness and scarring so if thats true I am super pumped for that! 


& on top of it all I got this adorable little tote bag too! I love these, I have a collection going from different places. They are perfect for packing lunches :)

I have already looked into the November collection and I want to order it so bad, the colors are just gorgeous. Plus the Boho profile comes with 3 polishes in November. 

I did a video un-boxing as well, check it out:


Click the fancy little do-dad below if you want to join !!



Did you know that Julep has recently updated their color page?! Check it out by clicking here, they have a whole bunch of new amazing colors that I personally can't wait to get my hands on!

Xoxo D





1 comment: