Wednesday 24 October 2012

I Can Cook!

Again tonight, I made dinner. I am getting better at this with each recipe. Tonight I made pasta with peppers and sausage. It was really yummy but I didn't like the sausage all that much. Next time I will try a different type of maybe a different kind of meat all together. I just got mild italian sausages but they didn't taste too good in my opinion. I will see what Anthony has to say about them when we has his bowl tonight at work.

 All topped off with some parmesan cheese. Was delicious :)
 We got a new bed and duvet recently. We waited a whole month for our bed to come in from Sears! I just love the leather head board. The duvet we got from Ikea and it wrinkles far too easily!  I like the color and the stitch sort of pattern at the top but the wrinkles drive me insane. It always makes it look sloppy. I guess we are sloppy sleepers.
On that note, it is time for bed. Have to work the morning shift at BVEC tomorrow. Good night !

D

1 comment: