Monday 18 May 2015

Neon Green & Camel Ft. Cheryl




Top: Thrifted from Plato's (by Cotton Candy)
Jeans: Sirens {similar}
Heels: Gojane -old- {similar style}
Necklace: Stitches Outlet

Happy Victoria Day AKA May Long !! 

I hope everyone is out there enjoying the beautiful weather this weekend. It would have been the perfect weekend for camping, I wish I didn't have to work so we could have planned something. This is it folks, summer is here (for us in the southern part of the province anyways, we tend to skip Spring)

Right now I am totally digging bright neons with complimentary neutral colours. I bought these strappy neon wedges from Gojane nearly 3 or so years ago and I am so happy that I kept them because they are soooo on trend for this season! Isn't it great how fashion is constantly recycling old styles?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright everyone, today I have done something a little different. I am featuring my mom in this post because she has recreated my neon pop of colour look in her own way! I thought this was so fun to see how someone else interprets a look with their own style. Check it out! 


Top: Giant Tiger
Jeans: Sears
Wedges: Mia 
Necklace: Dollarama 









4 comments:

  1. OMG, we have the same taste in clothes, I've got that same top in neon orange!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah really!? Give it to me :P OR better yet, recreate my outfit and I can do a feature on here about it :D

      Delete
    2. I have camel skinny jeans too but no neon sandals. I'll get a pic taken soon for you to blog about :)

      Delete
  2. LOL...should have listed my Vivofit bracelet as an accessory :)

    ReplyDelete