Thursday 25 September 2014

OOTD: Bringin' Back the 90's

Top: Plain V Neck Tee
Skirt: Forever21 
Cardigan: Basic Black Cardigan 

I love that plaid skirts as becoming a thing again. I always had a secret soft spot. My skirt is actually  a "skort", if these were a skirt it would be way too short. I love that its a skort because I can feel much more comfortable wearing it. Also, can we just talk about my necklace! These tattoo chokers were the shit about 10 years ago - my bff rocked one daily. I never really wore them as a kid but couldn't resist the 90's nostalgia that is todays fashion.  I am now wondering why I never owned a pair of converse before in my life. I love them! And I need more in my life, especially the cute pink and baby blue colours. 

XOXO D ⚓



3 comments:

  1. What a blast from the past....love the tattoo choker...and you're right, no one could rock that look like Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys :D. Loving that outfit x10. And I definitely need get my hands on some more of those chokers lol So much nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete