1. Cult Nails Lacquer in Disciplined - This is my least favourite product this month, and it might not even get used. I am not a fan of the colour. Its a really washed out blue with glitter in it. I would need several coats to get a good finish and looks sort of sloppy to me. I wish I would have gotten one of the colours they show in the leaflet, those were much more wearable.
2. Medusa's Makeup Stick It Eye Primer - Lip Factory uses this brand a lot, would have been nice to see different ones but over all I don't care because I like this product. I have been meaning to get an eye primer for my shadow so this is perfect. I haven't tried it out yet so I'm not sure on the quality but fingers crossed that it wrks good!
3. Pink Powder Parlor lipstick in #720 - AH I love this lipstick. This is by far my favourite item this month. The colour is just so adorable. It's like the perfect bubblegum pink colour. This is not a shade I have either. Cannot stress how happy I am with it.
4. Red Cherry False lashes in #110 Black - Fake lashes are something I am a noob about. They look so awesome on other people when they wear them that I want to try so bad. I have a feeling I will be terrible at applying them because it looks hard. I have a wedding coming up at the end of the month I might try these out, or even for my birthday. The style of lash doesn't look too dramatic or costume so they just might work, especially for a noobie.
5. LASplash Mineral Blush in Ring of Fire - This is such a pretty colour in the container. I swatched it on my hand and its still pretty. Its def a bit deep and dark for a blush but might work well for winter months with very natural minimal eye makeup, then a pop of colour on the cheeks. The colour is too pretty to not give it a chance.
6. LASplash Lip Lacquer in Barely There - Another repeat brand product - that's okay because I like it. The colour is the perfect strawberry milkshake pink. It would actually layer over the lipstick nicely for a glossy finish. It's a very easily wearable colour.
Overall, I am certainly pleased with my box this month. Last month I was considering cancelling my subscription but I am happy I stayed on board. I decided that if I get two boxes in a row I don't like then I will discontinue. I don't want to stop then miss a really good box!