Saturday 23 August 2014

OOTD: Pop of Color


This post is about 2 weeks late, and you will probably recognize it from my haul post. On August 8th we went on a family dinner cruise with Anthony's family. The cruise travels the Grand River and they serve a 3 course meal.

Lime Waffle Blazer: Boohoo
Sunflower Crop Top: Gojane
Sunflower Midi Skirt: Gojane {sold out}

I love a pop colour against black & white,  I think it looks so cool. The fit of this blazer is to die for too. I just wore strappy sandals with this outfit, nothing fancy. Wearing sandals helped to play down the outfit. 

The standard dinner is roast beef but you can request a chicken dinner or pasta dinner. It was so delicious. Anthony was overly pleased because you could have as many servings as you wanted.  It was nice to have roast beef because that not something we ever make at home.  Dessert was strawberry short cake. They had a fiddle band playing music too, they were amazing at what they do. Wish I could remember what they were called. 

This is a picture of one of the cruise boats docked. 


XOXO D ⚓



3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food looks so good. We were going to do a day cruise just like this except once I got on the boat I got motion sickness after like 10 minutes flat. :(.
    Love your hair like that :) I wish I could do my hair like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks! I was wondering if anyone would get motion sickness lol

      Delete