Sunday 1 September 2013

Outfit of the Day # 4

OOTD: Floral Print Pants


Top: Bluenotes
Jeans: Urban Planet
Booties: Urban Planet
Zipper Bracelet: Won at Arcade



First of all I want to say sorry that the photo's are so crappy. Second of all, THESE SHOES. I am in love and once its gets cooler out I will probably wear these as much as I wear my Birkenstocks right now - which is a lot. I have been dying to get my hands on a pair of these for a long time and I found these for the great price of $30. So comfortable and dynamic and a really good staple pair to have. I am sure you will see them around here a few more times. Also love these jeans. Being floral I am not sure how they will transition into fall, do you think I could pull them off in fall/winter or should they be packed away during the colder months? Let me know ! 

D

2 comments: