Sunday 1 February 2015

OOTD: Baby Shower

Dress: Gift 
Necklace: Forever21 {similar}
black tights

I know, my picture aren't the best.  I will get better at this soon! This was my outfit for one of my best friends baby shower. She will be having a boy so I wanted to dress accordingly. I had originally ordered a dress to wear but it didn't come in on time so I chose this one that I already owned. It was a gift from a friend a few years back.  I love the colour and the lace pattern. My necklace is just a long droopy black & gold colour blocked chain that I tied in a knot at the bottom to spice it up. The one i linked to is a very similar style as this one is years old. I went with black tights because I wore black booties and a black cardigan to keep me warm - gotta be practical, it is winter!


XOXO D  

1 comment:

  1. I have always loved this dress, it looks so good on you :)

    ReplyDelete